South Bank & Waterloo
114 – 118 Lower Marsh, Waterloo, SE1 7AE
Small offices, fixed desks and retail unit, outdoor events space
To enquire about space and apply, please get in touch.
Granby Space is a temporary creative hub – providing affordable workspace in Waterloo, moments from the station.
Designed by If_Do Architects for Lambeth Council and Meanwhile Space CIC, Granby Space supports and harnesses the creativity, knowledge and entrepreneurial talent of local people and their growing businesses.
The interim use of the building, while future development plans on the site are realised, is,informing the long-term future of the site.
- a retail unit
- desks for freelancers and small teams
- self-contained office pods / studio spaces for 2-5 people.
- Service charge includes internet, all utilities, cleaning of the common areas and toilets
- Small patio to sit outside
- Shared kitchen
- Small meeting room for up to 3 people for when you need some privacy